Students should be five years of age on or before July 31, 2009 (born between August 1, 2003 through July 31, 2004).
Pick up a registration packet in the main office Monday through Fridays between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. except
The following supporting documents are required before registration packet will be accepted:
1. Birth Certificate of Passport
2. Social Security card/number (optional)
3. Immunization Record with all shots updated to include a current PPD (TB) skin test with results
4. Physical Examiniation (current within the year if done in the U.S.) completed and signed by a doctor (For
students coming from Headstart Program please present Health Audit at time of registration).
5. Residence verification (any one of the following will be accepted):
- Mayor's Verification
- Utility bill (must show the name of parent/guardian and servicing address (physical address) and must be withing the L.B.J.
- Lease agreement
- Notarized statement of living arrangement (must be from owner or leasee of residence)
6. Guardianship Papers (if applicable) ONLY documents issued by the court will be accepted
7. Withdrawal Form, Report Card, and Health Audit from releasing school (report card should state that
the child is promoted to first grade)
NOTE: Registration packets will not be accepted until all requirements that apply are completed.